Its time to get busy and get involved.Crimson Coalition* is a group of Queensland sex workers and former sex workers who work together to:
· uphold basic rights of sex workers
· have input into Queensland sex industry law reform, health and safety services, industrial relations and community attitudes
· keep each other informed about what is going on in the Queensland sex industry
· find out about legalities of working in different venues: e.g. brothels, private, street, escort etc.· enjoy a safe network of sex industry professionals where you are free to express yourself without fear of judgement and stigma.
· attend peer networked social outings and have some fun!
REMEMBER Crimson Coalition is currently a voluntary network with no funding so everything we do is achieved through the intelligence, passion and willpower of sex workers and support from our members!
* Formerly called SSPAN (Sexual Service Providers’ Advocacy Network
Originally posted April 7, 2008